Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember a while back someone posted a list sorter thing, where you would put in a list of board games. Then it would show you two games and you would pick your favorite of those. After it did a comparison of the whole list, it would spit out your favorite to least favorite. Anyone know something like this to do a best of the best for what you own?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Isaksen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mls5stokes wrote:
I remember a while back someone posted a list sorter thing, where you would put in a list of board games. Then it would show you two games and you would pick your favorite of those. After it did a comparison of the whole list, it would spit out your favorite to least favorite. Anyone know something like this to do a best of the best for what you own?

http://rankgames.ty-pe.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.