Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. Is anyone interested in playing a game of For the People via Email using Vassal. I have a lot of experience with this format in Combat Commander and in Churchill. I expect that For the People would be good this way.

If you'd rather use the Forum instead of Email, I'd be glad to do that. I am playing several 1830 games and Churchill in forum games. They are sort of cool because when something unusual happens, kibitzing from the lurkers sometimes occurs. LOL

BTW, either Email or Forum play would require Dropbox too.

Please PM me if you are interested. And to anyone reading this in the future, I'm still interested! Trust me, I really am. :-)

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lowe
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried using acts.warhorsesim.com for PBEM games? It manages all card draws and die rolls and both players can keep their own virtual boards on vassal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy C
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

ACTS/Vassal is the method the annual online tournament uses too.

pro - ACTS keeps a complete record of the game.
con - Sometimes the players boards get out of sync.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Mauldin
United States
Texarkana
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Dan if you're still looking for an opponent I'd be interested. It's been a while since I played, but I'm willing to get thrashed all the same....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.