Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Susie Derkins
Belgium
Deurne
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the German version (published in 2006 by Heidelberger Spieleverlag) of Arkham Horror. Sadly, not many people in my area are interested to play Arkham Horror auf Deutsch That's why I'm looking for a good home for my game; a place where it will be played and loved.

If you think that you can provide this, please react to this post. I will send the game to you for the cost of shipping (either € 7,50 or € 12,50 depending on where you want to have it delivered, at a pick-up point or at a (home) address).

The game is in very good condition. There is just some minor wear on the box corners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Kassel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello Susie,

I wanna be a tribute

I have a group here in Kassel who plays all different types of tabletop games. We meet every Tuesday. We try different games - easy games, more difficult games. Last Yesterday we agreed, that we all wanna play Arkham Horror one day - what a coincidence .

Maybe if I get the chance, your game will find a new group who will recognize your charity

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Csuka
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Susie,

That is a very generous offer!
Sadly I own a copy of AH already, but I want to bow before you!
Johannes H.
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
flag msg tools
Meat is for pussies!
badge
Karma is a funny thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
is usually organizing a monthly charity, you could ask him to join in with your copy?

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it gone already? =(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie Derkins
Belgium
Deurne
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert, I sent you a GeekMail

Thank you, Peter, for making me aware of Johannes' monthly charity auctions. What a great thing he's doing thumbsup I will keep his auctions in mind for the future

Yes, it looks like it's already gone, Leon. I will send you a message in case it turns out that it isn't
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.