Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please make him an expansion character! He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Tristana!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Then all the minions will try to kill him... you know... because of his global taunt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to think Teemo is burning in hell, where he belong. I hate those mushrooms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuntipark Nimbun
Thailand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Rumble hates Teemo. I think Teemo can't be in this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Ithaca
NY
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the back of the "welcome letter" included with the game, Teemo is busy battling the Void.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Nelson
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
He's stuck in top lane soaking experience because no one has come to gank for him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sawler
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He's obviously stealthed. Place a vision ward down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Ra
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Interesting
badge
Dance Dance Dance
mbmbmbmbmb
Barlow wrote:
He's stuck in top lane soaking experience because no one has come to gank for him.

and then get flamed by your adc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
Here's what League of Legends players sound like to non-League players...

"So this ahri mid spamming her q and trying to charm the donger. wiffs like a bronzie. tower dove for first blood WURF! ignite ftw! got ganked and was like 'WTF NO MIA'?! garbage bot. NEED A TENT YI?! pimp-cane in top can't stack because of teeto shrooms. legendary skin, 2 late for a refund. REKT! ff@20. laning phase supp thresh, hook game on point, pullin noobs by the grill, got vision on drag 2EZ! definitely a platinum smurf. adc was real salty over one CC, so just raged in all-chat. our jung's wifi powered by hamsters so sat in base AFK. wrong runes anyway. BG report that trash. uninstall kid! still got S+ doe. Git Gud (GG!)!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
ShotgunGames wrote:
Where's what League of Legends players sound like to non-League players...

"So this ahri mid spamming her q and tryna charm the donger. wiffs like a bronzie blitz. you can't E me! got ganked and was like 'WTF NO MIA'?! trash bot. pimp-cane in top can't stack because of teeto. ff@20. laning phase is over and supp thresh got the hook game on point, pullin noobs by the grill, sona! adc was salty so just raged in all-chat. our jung's wifi powered by hamsters so sat in base AFK. BG report that trash. still got S+ doe."

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit I actually understood about half of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Maxcy
United States
Lexington
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:
ShotgunGames wrote:
Where's what League of Legends players sound like to non-League players...

"So this ahri mid spamming her q and tryna charm the donger. wiffs like a bronzie blitz. you can't E me! got ganked and was like 'WTF NO MIA'?! trash bot. pimp-cane in top can't stack because of teeto. ff@20. laning phase is over and supp thresh got the hook game on point, pullin noobs by the grill, sona! adc was salty so just raged in all-chat. our jung's wifi powered by hamsters so sat in base AFK. BG report that trash. still got S+ doe."

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit I actually understood about half of that.

I got maybe a quarter of it, but I've never played League. It's kinda like listening to Magic: The Gathering players talk. I recognize that it's English when I'm at the game store, but what's common understanding to seasoned MtG players is crazed gibberish to outsiders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Nelson
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
shake I understood all of it....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.