Subject: Looking to opt out? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Bridges
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized.
mbmbmbmbmb
My kids are reaching the right age to play this, and I would like to possibly engineer a trade or trade+cash with somebody with a decent collection who might want to opt out. If this is you, please GM me. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still keeping my collection but I do have about 15-20 extra figures, excellent to new condition. I'm willing to part with them for cheap. Let me know if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson

Athens
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'll start by saying that I'm not *actively* looking to opt out but I am not opposed to entertaining offers (as my "Want in Trade" list seems to be a mile long, haha).

I have both the original, Frigost, and the Mines expansion and a complete collection of figures from seasons 1, 2, and 3. I also have all of the "in-between" season window box releases from these seasons.

You can feel free to take a look at my "Want in Trade" list and see if we have any crossover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Wood
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am actively looking to sell my collection, have had expenses recently, so just sent you a GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.