Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Cricket
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
A few queries and comments on the rules:

3.7 This should, I think, include placing the turn marker. Currently this is only mentioned under 3.9 The Five Player Game.

5.1 If I'm interpreting this correctly I think it would clarify to say 'any one enterprise in your stock'. Also, the picture of the enterprises in the Components section does not show their cost - is it on the reverse side?

5.2 I take it that the enterprise that you place comes from your holdings? May be worth clarifying. Also, it doesn't say how you set the price which only becomes clear later, in the rule referring to scions.

5.3.8 If Lin Zexu can't be placed in a region with two black counters, must he placed in a region with one black counter if possible? I presume yes but worth clarifying.

Really interesting looking game. I hope something can be sorted out with regard to supplying the game in Europe (without vast shipping fees).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Also, the picture of the enterprises in the Components section does not show their cost - is it on the reverse side?

It's there, but small. The price is either a "1" (ships and opium) or "0" (merchants).

Quote:
5.2 I take it that the enterprise that you place comes from your holdings? May be worth clarifying.

See 1.6.

Quote:
Also, it doesn't say how you set the price which only becomes clear later, in the rule referring to scions.

You are right about this, though the example of play and the chart on the board makes it clear.

Quote:
5.3.8 If Lin Zexu can't be placed in a region with two black counters, must he placed in a region with one black counter if possible? I presume yes but worth clarifying.

Yes. He should be placed to do maximum damage.

Thanks for the comments!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.