Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone!

My good friend Barry Reynolds (host of the "A Gateway Gamer" podcast) is unable to attend BGG.CON this year and has two badges that he will be giving away. He is a regular contributor to the Weekly Alaboom (it is ok if you don't know that that exists, not many people do) and he suggested we do a contest for Halloween to give them away.

Basically - the nuts and bolts of the contest are that you need to send us your best "real" spooky story that either you yourself experienced, or that you heard about from your friend or relative. We will read the stories live on the October 26th episode of Alaboom and then set up a poll for the people to vote for their favorite story on our Facebook page.

Check out this video if you want the complete lowdown, with complete and total needless hyperbole from yours truly about Christmas...sorry about that.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them here or reach out to me with a geekmail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.