GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 131.4

7,719 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.6% of Goal | left

Support:

Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, when I have the creature companion that gives you an additional 3 movement points when using the dice if the corresponding colour, can you use favour tokens to change he colour? For example.
1)I have the blue creature companion card (NEREIDE) so when using a blue die I can increase my ships movement by 3, say I have no blue dice, but I have a pink one, can I use a favour token to use the pink as a blue die giving me the creature bonus? Hope this makes sense?

2) The hero bonus says, you may discard any injury cards matching the colour of the hero card, does that mean when you roll the titan dice and have to take 1 or 2 injury cards and they turn out to be the colour of the hero card, you can discard them straight away?

3) you can enter the Zeus space to trigger the end of the game by using any bonuses you have acquired towards movement also use as many favour tokens as You like to add to your movement, e.g. Discard 3 favour tokens to add 3 extra spaces, it can be any die as the zues space has no colour?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevieram wrote:
Hi, when I have the creature companion that gives you an additional 3 movement points when using the dice if the corresponding colour, can you use favour tokens to change he colour? For example.
1)I have the blue creature companion card (NEREIDE) so when using a blue die I can increase my ships movement by 3, say I have no blue dice, but I have a pink one, can I use a favour token to use the pink as a blue die giving me the creature bonus? Hope this makes sense?

2) The hero bonus says, you may discard any injury cards matching the colour of the hero card, does that mean when you roll the titan dice and have to take 1 or 2 injury cards and they turn out to be the colour of the hero card, you can discard them straight away?

3) you can enter the Zeus space to trigger the end of the game by using any bonuses you have acquired towards movement also use as many favour tokens as You like to add to your movement, e.g. Discard 3 favour tokens to add 3 extra spaces, it can be any die as the zues space has no colour?

Thanks.
1) Yes, you can recolor a die before using it with a Companions ability

2) Yes, exactly.

3) Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks. Really enjoying it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.