Subject: Anyone from Canada got their game yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mo Jo
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
I just want to know if anyone from my Canadian fellows got their game? Most of us got the shipping notification but it seem that our games are stuck at Edison.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bane316 wrote:
I just want to know if anyone from my Canadian fellows got their game? Most of us got the shipping notification but it seem that our games are stuck at Edison.

Usually customs take about 3 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo Jo
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
It's been 3 days already. Anyway in my case. That's why I'm asking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Bedard
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mine is listed as Exported and in transit to country of destination (Indianapolis, US) Can't wait :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We're all individuals
Canada
flag msg tools
We play to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
bedache wrote:
Mine is listed as Exported and in transit to country of destination (Indianapolis, US) Can't wait :-)

Mine too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Wong
msg tools
my main concern is will i-parcel/UPS ask for money at delivery for brokerage fee...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
pocket_ca wrote:
my main concern is will i-parcel/UPS ask for money at delivery for brokerage fee...

They shouldn't, but if they do, please let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Enns
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
pocket_ca wrote:

Does that mean pay the fee and you will refund us ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
syliconslycer wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
pocket_ca wrote:

Does that mean pay the fee and you will refund us ??

It means that if you are charged a fee, we'll help you get it sorted with iParcel. You shouldn't be charged twice and you pay that fee as you buy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Daneau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
got my shipping notice this PM.
should receive the game next week around tuesday if everything fine at the customs.

might play on thursday for sure with friends!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig W
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I got my shipping notice on Tuesday, and the last status (as of Wednesday evening) is "Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination".

Should we expect additional statuses as it arrives in local shipping hubs (I'm in Toronto). Or will it just show up at the door at some point?

C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harris
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
I've also been seeing "Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination" for the past couple days, and I'm also curious if we will see further statuses or not. I'm crossing my fingers that it will just magically show up this afternoon so I can play it this weekend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Gingerich
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bane316 wrote:

There is already a post like this started. I'm pretty sure it would take more than 3 days since it has to go through customs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Chan
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
bedache wrote:

Same, but that was 3 days ago. I was hoping that it will be here before the weekend but realistically, it will likely be early next week.yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snipes102 wrote:
bedache wrote:

Same, but that was 3 days ago. I was hoping that it will be here before the weekend but realistically, it will likely be early next week.yuk

Yup, mine's in the same place too... Stupid customs officers are probably playing the game right now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Chan
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Slowmow wrote:
snipes102 wrote:
bedache wrote:

Yup, mine's in the same place too... Stupid customs officers are probably playing the game right now!

Hopefully the issue with the overcharged tax for Canadian customers is not impacting the delivery process...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
snipes102 wrote:
Slowmow wrote:
snipes102 wrote:
bedache wrote:

Hopefully the issue with the overcharged tax for Canadian customers is not impacting the delivery process...

It's not. Two different problems solved by two different groups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BBY Joe
Canada
flag msg tools
This is why I always just ship it over the border. Don't want to hassle with all the added shipping cost, Canadian taxes, & customs delays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
hobychou wrote:
This is why I always just ship it over the border. Don't want to hassle with all the added shipping cost, Canadian taxes, & customs delays.

And your reason to ship to a US location and pick it up is exactly why I opt to have it delivered here. I can't be bothered to drive to the border, waste all that gas and time, just to save a few bucks. Especially as the only time I can make it would be a weekend and on the weekend I have better things than to wait at a border crossing in/out of the US/Canada, etc. I'd rather be sipping an espresso and chatting with the wife over breakfast, walk the pooch, etc. .

But everyone's mileage varies...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone's copy still stuck at customs? My shipping update hasn't changed from the plane icon "exported iparcel" message since the 19th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo Jo
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
Slowmow wrote:
Anyone's copy still stuck at customs? My shipping update hasn't changed from the plane icon "exported iparcel" message since the 19th.

Same here! Nothing as changed since the 20th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark P
Canada
Kitchener
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slowmow wrote:

Same for me. Anyone have experience with this i-parcel tracking? Is it always this vague? I feel I get better updates from canada post or whatever tracking UPS used before.

Edit: "Your package has entered the local delivery system". Ah there we go. Thought it was stuck. Will probably get it tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest based on where it is (Mississauga)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Status of my tracking has just changed.
Arrived at Mississauga at 17h30 (2 hours from now).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Chan
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
afafard wrote:
Status of my tracking has just changed.
Arrived at Mississauga at 17h30 (2 hours from now).

Jelly. Excited for you! It's good to hear they are starting to go through Canada's customs.

Still waiting for mine to arrive in BC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup mine changed too!! Man... I'm not usually this impatient with deliveries... modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.