Tiny Epic Galaxies» Forums » Variants

Subject: Hyper-Star Races Mini Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Ponce
United States
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm Christian Ponce from Surreal Photography and out of pure joy and dedication decided to build a Fan Expansion for the Community that supports this amazingly well designed game.

From what I've worked so far, we have a slight redesign of the Home Galaxy Board with more spacing, separate energy & culture tracks and Icons added to be easier to read. Also we have the Hyper-Star Alien Races with their respective color and their own unique special power. You'll surely recognize these distinguished races as they've been running the galaxy of our TV's for light years!

I'm highly looking forward for everyone's feedback on this. To be more specific, I'm still not fully content with the special power rules of some races and I'm very limited in properly play testing this. If someone is up to the task to play test I would be very thankful and I'm sure that it would greatly improve the final work.

As always, NO MONEY will be or is being made from this at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. I might be interested in seeing how well this play tests

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks pretty sweet and I'd love to try it out!
Do I just download and print the pic that is attached to this thread that you post? meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ponce
United States
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
Yes, and let me know how'd the play testing went!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone play? How has it been?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.