Tide of Iron: Next Wave» Forums » General

Subject: Tide of iron next wave reference sheets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vincent pontello
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I've got the first version of Tide of Iron. I printed out the next wave rulebooks, to teach my son, however I can't find the quick reference sheet anywhere for next wave. could anyone please upload a PDF file of that thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt G
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the one from the TOI file section: Universal Head TIDE OF IRON Rules Reference

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vincent pontello
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Thanks. I am looking for the foldout that came with the next wave edition. It should have the new tank and German gun on it. They came with two in the game box for each player to use

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus A
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
vlpontello wrote:
I've got the first version of Tide of Iron. I printed out the next wave rulebooks, to teach my son, however I can't find the quick reference sheet anywhere for next wave. could anyone please upload a PDF file of that thanks

The original TOI and TOI Next Wave reference sheets are identical, except the newer release adds the two vehicles listed below.
------------------------------------------------------------
American M10
Tank, Heavy Vehicle

Penetration: If the target receives dice for armor, their armor value is -1 unless the target has thick or extra thick armor. If the target has thick or extra thick armor, they retain their armor value but may change one less die to a “6.”

Open Top: This vehicle is vulnerable to suppressive attacks.
-------------------------------------------------------------
German StuG III G
Tank, Heavy Vehicle

Concussive Firepower: Receives +3 range and +3 firepower when attacking a squad in a building or pillbox.

Overrun: May move through an enemy hex, pinning all squads present (+1 movement cost per enemy unit).
--------------------------------------------------------------

Both vehicles share the following basic specifications.

Armor: 4
MV: 6
Range: 5 (Inf), 8 (Veh)
Firepower 6 (Inf), 10 (Veh)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.