Francesc Lopez
United States
West Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Just a geek, nothing to see here, move along
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

A lot of offers floating around before Black Friday but if you are interested in this game is not a bad price.

Amazon is offering Escape: The curse of the Temple for $27 with FS with prime.

It seems to be out of stock in most of the common online retailers.

Are we expecting a new printing? version?

EDIT:
the same store offers Escape Zombie City for $29 (MM for $38)

F
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hammett
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Re: [AMAZON] Escape: The curse of the Temple for $27 or Escape Zombie City for $29+ FS with prime
I picked up escape at $27 which looks to be the 2nd lowest its ever been there according to Camelcamelcamel.com (is there an acceptable abbreviation for that website on this forum?)
My family loves the game. This is one of about 7 games I'm replacing after getting rear ended by an electrical truck! (Everyone is ok)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
Re: [AMAZON] Escape: The curse of the Temple for $27 or Escape Zombie City for $29+ FS with prime
Thanks! I grabbed Curse of the Temple. Zombie City has been cheap for a while, but it doesn't seem as fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason King
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wargaseagle wrote:
I picked up escape at $27 which looks to be the 2nd lowest its ever been there according to Camelcamelcamel.com (is there an acceptable abbreviation for that website on this forum?)
My family loves the game. This is one of about 7 games I'm replacing after getting rear ended by an electrical truck! (Everyone is ok)

camel^3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
pilotneko wrote:
wargaseagle wrote:

camel^3

camel^3 ≠ 3camel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greyson Bahr
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Showing as $39 for me, looks dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
Escape Zombie City is down to $23 shipped (Prime) from 3rd party seller QB's and Pitchers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.