Subject: 6 player game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this game for my lunch break last Friday and everyone loved it. We had 5 players then but normally we have 6. Is there anyway you can see that the game would "break" from adding a 6th player? Obviously we would need an extra set of tokens but we could probably just use pennies or something else.

We would be using 30 cards per a round instead of 25 which doesn't seem a big issue from a deck of 52 cards. It seems like all the scoring could be treated the same as if playing with 5 players. The only issue I see is it would extend the length of the game a little but shouldn't be a big issue if everyone knows how to play (so we can fit it in the hour lunch block).

Anyone else tried 6 players and/or know any way it could mess up the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't tried, but I can't see why not. Your point spreads might be wider, and you'll need a bunch of 6th color wooden markers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.