Subject: Solo: Am I doing this right? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Chris Miller
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game seems incredibly difficult solo. The highest I've gotten is 21 I think and it says 35 is the easiest mode. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. And I'm pretty decent at solo games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I score in the low forty's on average (without the expansion). But without knowing how you are playing, I don't know if you're doing something wrong.

It's a pretty simple game. I would assume you are making some type of error if your scores are in the twenty's, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you watched Ricky's video?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One mistake that can drastically lower your score in crisis mode is if you fail to notice the difference between discarding cards and burning cards.

(Discarded cards are reshuffled when the deck runs out, whereas burned cards are out of the game permanently.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Chris Miller
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Antistone wrote:
One mistake that can drastically lower your score in crisis mode is if you fail to notice the difference between discarding cards and burning cards.

(Discarded cards are reshuffled when the deck runs out, whereas burned cards are out of the game permanently.)

Yes, that's what I was missing thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.