Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Neale
United Kingdom
Finedon
Northants
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is anybody out these willing to part with their copy of Character expansion pack 1 or the 8 spare basic black market cards supplied in the base game?

I know I could just scan and print some more of these myself from the set I already have, but I'd prefer not to if I can get hold of some proper ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd been looking for this expansion forever and finally scored it off a friend who grew disenchanted with the game. So I feel your pain. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman L.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/161992/shadowru...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are just looking for extra base cards, there are a bunch in the High Caliber exp. Annoyingly many actually. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Neale
United Kingdom
Finedon
Northants
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks all. I already have HCO, but I have some homebrew roles to expand the game/# of players that I only need a few spare cards for. I was hoping that a UK based player would be happy to part with their spares. I have reached out to a couple of those prepared to trade, but shipping to blighty is a killer given what I want these for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.