Subject: Pledge Manager Dilemma for multiple pledges rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anselm Keiser

Dickinson
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings! This is a question directed to the Petersens. In the pledge manager, there is no option to double the reward even if the amount pledged was sufficient to do so. For example, if I had pledged 480 dollars and selected the Lesser God Pledge, which is 240 dollars, the manager doesn't allow me to double the reward to get 2 Lesser God rewards. Instead it says that I have the 240 left over (minus shipping) which is a "donation" for the project and I can't "add on" another of the same tier, only individual items, which I don't want to do. Is this going to be rectified soon, or is there a work around that I'm not seeing? I know that this will be fixed if it is a glitch, but I'd like to know. I'll be waiting to confirm my pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Same problem here, I have pledged for two Hero pledges (+ extra dice etc).

It was specifically asked about several times during the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
And I already paid the incorrect $120 shipping to UK, thinking the shipping price had just gone up, which has since been corrected back to $90.

It'd be nice to get a solid confirmation that the dice packs won't increase too. I only want 80 dice total, so that's either 5x 16 dice packs or 4x 20 dice packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sol Kanar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I added a set of battle dice and shipping increased from $ 90 to $ 92.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email support@petersengames.com and they should straighten it out for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
linkthestink wrote:
Email support@petersengames.com and they should straighten it out for you.

Does that also apply for multiple pledges?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
We are adding a "Lesser God" and a "Hero" bundle as add-ons, which are identical to those pledge levels, but are add-ons, which you can order in any quantity. That will solve the first issue.

Shipping has been revised, I accidentally provided our James F. with the original (at cost) shipping prices for EU, but he is now putting in the correct ones as shown on the KS. If you've already confirmed, you'll have to email him (you can use either James OR Support at petersengames dot com) and he can provide a refund for the overpayment of shipping.

and yes, there is shipping on add-ons, which is why adding a set of Battle dice adds to shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.