Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lizzie j
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I wish I was on holiday right now
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Sorry if this is particularly obvious but I was wondering which expansion Beast is included in? I think I saw that he was part of Illuminati in one of the Secret Wars sets but wondered if there were another kind of Beast included elsewhere?

Thank you in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nope, Secret Wars Vol. 2 has the only officially released Beast. At least, as a playable Hero. He shows up as a Villain (Secret Wars Vol. 2) and an Adversary (Villains) as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are open to customs, I really like the one designed by
Thomas Suetens
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
It should be noted that the Secret Wars villain Beast is also a recruitable, X-Men hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
That is a good custom card set, and the Illuminati Beast of Secret Wars volume 2 is quite powerful, too.

And don't sweat asking questions that demonstrate you don't have every single set. For every time I've seen someone get zapped for being a newbie or not knowing something about the game, probably 40 other equally easy questions (for people like us who almost worship the game) get asked and no one minds one bit. We want more players, not less, and insults seem to be rare here. Even people posting negative reviews about the game are treated with respect.

PS: If you're wondering exactly what's in each set, there's an incredibly useful thread with a title along the lines of "Complete Card Text" and that's exactly what it is: all the text of every single card, sorted by set. I found it invaluable for deciding what sets to get first when I discovered this game two years ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lizzie j
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I wish I was on holiday right now
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all very much for your answers, they were all incredibly helpful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.