6 Posts

Star Wars: Armada» Forums » Strategy

Subject: need help with imperial fleet. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
spencer mung
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm going to a regional tournament and I need a imperial fleet idea. I have one core set, one imperial squadrons, one rogues and villains, one ISD, one GSD, one interdictor, one raider, one gonzanti, and the extra ships and squadrons from another core set but not the upgrades. I won't be buying any thing else. Could you please include a strategy.

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Brandt
msg tools
Sorry I'm wait too much of a noob to offer any strategy. But I had to ask--are you like the brother or something of the person who posted the very latest post here, about the Rebel ships? I laughed when I read how similar this post was and both were from Canada, but then noticed the same last name! I need to get my brothers into this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like an ISD heavy-hitter loaded with offensive upgrades supported by a Gozanti with the Repair upgrade. You can also have a supporting Interdictor built around keeping the ISD alive and kicking out dice. Then perhaps a handful of TIE fighters keeping enemy squads off you so you don't have to waste your ISD attacks on enemy squadrons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spencer mung
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks for the advice. For the commander I'm thinking either screed or vader, what do you think?
And yes, we are brotherscool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Needa fix wrote:
Thanks for the advice. For the commander I'm thinking either screed or vader, what do you think?
And yes, we are brotherscool

Meta says Screed 100%. Personally, I like having Vader somewhere in my Imperial lists, because it's Darth Vader.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spencer mung
Canada
flag msg tools
what are the advantages of have Screed instead of Vader (or vice versa)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.