12 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Broken figure - customer support reply time? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Witt
msg tools
mbmb
I have seen a few threads with people having broken components. How long did do it take to get a reply when you raised it? Or have you not had one yet?
One of my player miniatures arrived broken. The guy riding a mechanical dog was riding a headless dog! Very thematic with Halloween on the way I guess! I raised it 2 days ago to no reply yet.
This is fine if they are getting hammered with such questions. As long as it doesn't take as long and wizkids did with the mage knight add on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian J.
msg tools
Just received my first answer.

Ticket opened: Wednesday 20:32
First answer: Friday 12:15
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure once shipping is completed they will be way more responsive. From the message I got back they seemed to not have been prepared for the masses of orders. They are not shipping in first in first out but complete random which sorta blows. But pretty sure that once that is cleared up they will be way more responsive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
They are not shipping in first in first out but complete random which sorta blows...

I was thinking about this and decided that due to the way the orders came in (pretty much at random based on who was lucky enough to get an order through) that shipping randomly is probably the most fair way to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian J.
msg tools
I just received an order confirmation for replacement miniatures. That took less than 48 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matloob Qureshi
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
I'm not writing to complain, more just comparing notes. I have exacttly the same mech broken in the same way.

I've been waiting since Friday when they added my ticket to the Merchandise team queue. It sounds like they'll replace it once they get round to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Witt
msg tools
mbmb
Someone contacted me to ask more info regarding my order number on Friday. But no followup since about what's happening.
Maybe that miniture isn't as protected as they thought in the box for long distance travelling? Pleased I'm not the only one though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Brego wrote:
Pleased I'm not the only one though.

Well, I'm not. soblue

It may take some time to get to all of the tickets, but we'll get this sorted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quote:
Pleased I'm not the only one though.

Hmmm... I'm sure you didn't mean this the way it reads. It reads as if you are actually pleased someone else also has a broken miniature?

If you mean it's reassuring to know you're not alone, as it means you're less likely to get ignored as a single voice amongst many, I think I get it. But I really don't think you have anything to worry about - even if it was just you, I get the impression they will make sure you get a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Born
msg tools
Brego wrote:
I have seen a few threads with people having broken components. How long did do it take to get a reply when you raised it? Or have you not had one yet?
One of my player miniatures arrived broken. The guy riding a mechanical dog was riding a headless dog! Very thematic with Halloween on the way I guess! I raised it 2 days ago to no reply yet.
This is fine if they are getting hammered with such questions. As long as it doesn't take as long and wizkids did with the mage knight add on!

I had this happen with my figure as well. When I examined the head it just looks like it was simply attached with adhesive to the body; not actually broken.

I applied some superglue, placed it back on, and I'll check on it tonight to make sure it's not headless anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Witt
msg tools
mbmb
I meant the second one! Safety in numbers and all that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Love
United Kingdom
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Took five days for them to get back to me with confirmation that they'd raised my missing package for investigation with UPS. No idea how long that bit will take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.