Subject: Specificity reroll. Atrophy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. During the specificity re-roll, can you re-roll fewer dice than the number of yellow chromosomes you have on the microorganism?

2. Who chooses the atrophy type (chromosome to lose)?

3. Can you also choose a foreign gene (since it is a chromosome) to lose as an atrophy?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narcis Madern
Spain
Figueres
Girona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 - Yes

From rules: "After you make the Darwin Roll, you may make one re-roll of some of the dice rolled. The number of dice you may re-roll is equal to the number of yellow Chromosomes (Specificity) your Microorganism (Bacteria or Parasite) has."

2 - The order on which the type of chromosomes are lost is specified in the "Atrophy" entry of the Glossary:

"Mutation cubes must be lost first, then other cubes (Chromosomes, Diseased cubes, and Organs), then Bionts (Chromosomes, Foreign Genes, or Endosymbionts), and finally Trophic Bionts."

3 - Yes, but only AFTER all cubes are gone (as per previous rule stated).

I hope all those answers are right .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the above answers appear to be correct, to me.

And for everyone reading, make sure to read about things in the glossary. Many rules answers appear in there, it's not just explanations of what the fancy words mean. I refer to them all the time (works for High Frontier, too).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Narcis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
ilmatyynyalukseni on täynnä ankeriaita
mbmbmbmbmb
CthulhuKid wrote:
Yes, the above answers appear to be correct, to me.

And for everyone reading, make sure to read about things in the glossary. Many rules answers appear in there, it's not just explanations of what the fancy words mean. I refer to them all the time (works for High Frontier, too).

and Pax Porfiriana too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.