$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 54.64

4,005 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
25.2% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Ave Roma» Forums » Rules

Subject: Taking workers back at the end of the round rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Suppose it's the end of the round. There are:
- 4 workers on questor (value 2,3,4,5)
- 1 worker in senatus (value 3)
- 2 workers in propreator (value 1,5)
and the rest doesn't matter...

First question: I am first to pick up workers. Can I take the value 5 from propreator on my first grab, or do I have to take both workers there?

Second question: Suppose I picked up the 4 workers on questor on my first pick up. On my second pick up, can I choose the value 5 in propreator or do I have to take the value 3 in senatus?

I wouldn't be surpised I'm overthinking the pick up rules. If it is as simple as "pick a group of 1 to 5 workers on any action location as long as you don't end up with more than 5 workers in total", then I find the rules as written a bit confusing...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
Suppose it's the end of the round. There are:
- 4 workers on questor (value 2,3,4,5)
- 1 worker in senatus (value 3)
- 2 workers in propreator (value 1,5)
and the rest doesn't matter...

First question: I am first to pick up workers. Can I take the value 5 from propreator on my first grab, or do I have to take both workers there?


You have to take all of the workers

Quote:
Second question: Suppose I picked up the 4 workers on questor on my first pick up. On my second pick up, can I choose the value 5 in propreator or do I have to take the value 3 in senatus?


You would get to choose as you can only have five workers.

Quote:
I wouldn't be surpised I'm overthinking the pick up rules. If it is as simple as "pick a group of 1 to 5 workers on any action location as long as you don't end up with more than 5 workers in total", then I find the rules as written a bit confusing...


Basically it's that simple. The drafting is you choose an action location and take all of the workers at the location unless this would bring your total number of workers to greater than five, in which case you choose which workers you take to bring your total workers to five.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.