29.7% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You just can't make this shit up.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kansas-republican-pegg...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was an unfortunate choice of words, but from what is presented in that link I don't think she was praising Hitler as much as being incredulous at the perceived parallels with Planned Parenthood. Especially when taken in the context that PP critics have often pointed to Singer as a Eugenics proponent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
This demonstration is not authorized and is in clear violation of Mall of America policy.
badge
Those who continue to demonstrate will be subject to arrest.
mbmb
How can we advocate that others challenge us on substance if we focus on cases in which they said something which was actually fine, but can be made to sound bad if we ignore context? This is like Clinton's "deplorables" comment; a completely fake issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It reminds me of this time Hillary praised a person who wanted to wipe out a race of people.

Side note, your obsession with nazi's is getting bit out of hand. Almost like the anti gay GOP guys who get caught playing footsie in the bathroom with dudes. Me thinks thou doth protest ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
It reminds me of this time Hillary praised a person who wanted to wipe out a race of people.

Side note, your obsession with nazi's is getting bit out of hand. Almost like the anti gay GOP guys who get caught playing footsie in the bathroom with dudes. Me thinks thou doth protest ?

Anyone surprised Jeremy is trotting out another verified false and debunked meme?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

C'mon, someone's gotta be surprised he keeps recycling easily-disproven things...??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rinelk wrote:
How can we advocate that others challenge us on substance if we focus on cases in which they said something which was actually fine, but can be made to sound bad if we ignore context? This is like Clinton's "deplorables" comment; a completely fake issue.

Any public official that mentions Hitler in ANY positive light is both an idiot and tone-deaf.

So, yes, minor if said by anyone else that isn't in politics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Anyone surprised Jeremy is trotting out another verified false and debunked meme?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

C'mon, someone's gotta be surprised he keeps recycling easily-disproven things...??

Give him a break... he is entering depression.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

I know you don't like getting called out for your hidden affiliations, but eventually someone will get ya.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
when will public officials learn Twitter is shit at actually getting a complex message across?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:

You keep using Snopes.com as if its a legitimate source, thats like claiming the daily show is a news program.

Stop it son, thanks for the lulz !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D. Williams
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanger apparently didn't appreciate the survival value of genetic diversity over the long haul.
But then, on account of the invention of the steam engine, there may be no 'long haul'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
XanderF wrote:

You keep using Snopes.com as if its a legitimate source, thats like claiming the daily show is a news program.

Which legit sites do you get your shit from? I realise you don't like Snopes but it rather more accurate than you are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
XanderF wrote:

Which legit sites do you get your shit from? I realise you don't like Snopes but it rather more accurate than you are.

It's funny, I recall being sorely disappointed in Snopes during the Bush years as they would debunk things I'd read about Bush and Rice et al. But I have to say, whenever I've read anything on Snopes where I have firsthand knowledge, they've always been accurate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Dangerous
mb
Reality has a liberal bias.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.