Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on if and when this will be available here in the U.S. through regular distribution channels?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Glastonbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered through funagaingames ... not very cheap - but I haven't seen anything else about US distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Niittymaki
Finland
Helsinki
EU
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
US distribution is still undecided. We're talking to several potentials and we hope to make the decision soon. However, Christmas is creeping on us and it may well be that our 2016 new releases are only available through few bigger stores/etailers which have enough volume to import european goods themselves.

Lautapelit.fi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Andelloux
United States
providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Hipster Eye of Providence says: I was an all seeing disembodied eye before Peter Jackson made it cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up a copy from game surplus, and not only do they have copies when no other FOLGS seems to, they actually refunded me some of the shipping cost when they found a cheaper alternative. Looking forward to this game very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mythirdi09 wrote:
I just picked up a copy from game surplus, and not only do they have copies when no other FOLGS seems to, they actually refunded me some of the shipping cost when they found a cheaper alternative. Looking forward to this game very much!

Thanks for the info. Cancelled my order at Funagain as I was still waiting for it. Not sure why they were delayed so much. Had to cancel another order with them as well due to delay when other had it in stock. First Time using Games Surplus so I hope they do okay. Usuallu order from MM but they did not do Spiel games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
prrt949 wrote:
mythirdi09 wrote:

Thanks for the info. Cancelled my order at Funagain as I was still waiting for it. Not sure why they were delayed so much. Had to cancel another order with them as well due to delay when other had it in stock. First Time using Games Surplus so I hope they do okay. Usuallu order from MM but they did not do Spiel games

Games Surplus has a much more solid rep than FunAgain when it comes to fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quiche Games
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Renegade is apparently bringing it stateside https://twitter.com/ScottGaeta/status/800010009262206976
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
QuicheGames wrote:
Renegade is apparently bringing it stateside https://twitter.com/ScottGaeta/status/800010009262206976

That's fantastic news! I was certain (and dreading) Asmodee North America bringing it over since it's a Lautapelit.fi title and those are usually published by ANA here. Now if Renegade can just snag Flamme Rouge as well I'll be a very happy man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering that Asmodee bought Enigma and snagged Ticket to Ride series from Lautapelit.fi, they're probably not the first choice for Lautapelit.fi anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
msaari wrote:
Considering that Asmodee bought Enigma and snagged Ticket to Ride series from Lautapelit.fi, they're probably not the first choice for Lautapelit.fi anymore.

Small mercies--the ANA dreadnought hit a speed bump. But that means more hope for Renegade or another publisher to pick up Lautapelit.fi titles for US distribution, which is very encouraging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.