Hide
5 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Rumble and Kennen as expansion characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trev C
msg tools
I haven't even gotten my copy yet but I'm thinking of these two as characters.

Rumble was always my favorite champion, and it makes sense to put him in an expansion since this game is pretty much designed through his character. He's got awesome skins, so even if they don't use Tristy, they can use cool stuff like "Rumble in the Jungle"

Kennen might be a little more tricky, but how cool would a ninja themed mech be? Like this!

I mean yeah it's a Power Rangers toy but definitely a great idea to work off of.

Do it Riot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
If you're interested, the topic of add on characters has been discussed thoroughly in this earlier thread.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1644314/future-addon-charact...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Maxcy
United States
Lexington
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SPOILERS for Mission 2/3:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Mission 3 represents a minion of above average intelligence breaking into Rumble's lab and stealing his mech 'Tristy.' The boss is essentially Rumble's mech so it wouldn't make sense to have Rumble in the game unless you assume he has another mech lying around or quickly scrapped one together. I don't know any League lore outside of what's in MvM so I don't know if Rumble's sitting on a stockpile of mech suits or just his beloved Tristy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trev C
msg tools
arcnarenth wrote:
SPOILERS for Mission 2/3:

Mission 3 represents a minion of above average intelligence breaking into Rumble's lab and stealing his mech 'Tristy.' The boss is essentially Rumble's mech so it wouldn't make sense to have Rumble in the game unless you assume he has another mech lying around or quickly scrapped one together. I don't know any League lore outside of what's in MvM so I don't know if Rumble's sitting on a stockpile of mech suits or just his beloved Tristy.

Yeah that's what Rumble in the Jungle is for. It can be a mech with a different style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
(Not going to read that spoiler yet)
Well, probably not Kennen, ninja's are hard to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.