Popular Tags: [View All]
Olivier Mondor
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello everyone, a quick question.

should players always keep the same camp/color in every games or is it a good idea to rotate.

I fear that if a camp gets too far behind it might become uninterresting to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strigoi wrote:
Hello everyone, a quick question.

should players always keep the same camp/color in every games or is it a good idea to rotate.

I fear that if a camp gets too far behind it might become uninterresting to play

You choose a faction (color) at the beginning of the campaign, and stick with it throughout the campaign. There are catchup-mechanics to help out a faction that is behind. To start with, the trailing faction goes first and "wins" ties, when applicable. So losing a game or two doesn't knock you out of the running.

You will be customizing and upgrading your faction over the course of the game (a bit like leveling up a character in an RPG), so you definitely should not rotate factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Mondor
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Robb
United States
Calais
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

There is another thread on this subject a while back. I think someone was wanting to do what you have just proposed and it was deemed complicated, at best.

Go search for it and maybe it will help you decide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.