Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Boisselle
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm probably not the only one with white trains instead of the purple ones, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
richardtempura wrote:
I'm probably not the only one with white trains instead of the purple ones, right?

Everyone (who bought the game) should have white trains...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludwig Seitz
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Side note:

... the reason being that the producer of these trains tokens does not sell purple ones (I checked at https://www.spielematerial.de during Spiel 2016, and they have the exact same shapes, in the exact same colours included in the game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Boisselle
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh well, off to the hardware store for purple paint....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RvdH
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ludwig Seitz wrote:
... the reason being that the producer of these trains tokens does not sell purple ones

Too bad they didn't go for white shares then. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ugur Dönmez
Netherlands
Hoofddorp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I can't have been the only one humming "Purple (T)rain, Purple (T)rain..." after seeing this thread title, right? Right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel C. Martinez
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, does any of you know if miniature ink will work on these wooden trains? I mean, not really a big fan of buying a whole spray can of purple ink just to paint these two pieces.

Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dragos_br wrote:
Ok, does any of you know if miniature ink will work on these wooden trains? I mean, not really a big fan of buying a whole spray can of purple ink just to paint these two pieces.

Any ideas?

If you mean acrylic paint, I'm sure it will. That's my plan for when my copy arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel C. Martinez
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, thanks!

TwentySides wrote:
dragos_br wrote:

Any ideas?

If you mean acrylic paint, I'm sure it will. That's my plan for when my copy arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I painted the white trains with Army Painter royal purple and they ended up looking great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.