United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb

Cross posted here, the main thread is in the Conventions Forum.
See FATDOG + DOGCAT - 25th-26th November 2016, Ventura County, CA

My meetup group, the Ventura County Strategy Boardgamers is holding two days of free, open gaming over the Thanksgiving weekend. The events are in Oxnard and Ventura in Sunny Ventura county just northwest of Los Angeles.

These two DOGs (Days of Gaming) are free, open gaming for all types of tabletop games; board games, card games, minis, and RPGs.

A wide variety of games will be played: family games, long strategy games , goofy games, dexterity games, party games and lots more. Beginners are welcome, we can teach you fun and challenging games, just bring yourself and the willingness to have some fun.
Feel free to bring your favorite games.

Snack and drinks will be available for a small cost, there are plenty of food establishments nearby for when you start getting peckish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilbert Quinonez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been to the groups at both locations, highly recommend them. They're good people who are helpful to new players and all kinds of games are played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
ligtreb wrote:
I've been to the groups at both locations, highly recommend them. They're good people who are helpful to new players and all kinds of games are played.

Thanks Gilbert, yes we doing play lots of games as well as Battlestar Galactica !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.