Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do. My copy of the game arrived this afternoon. Been waiting excitedly for it, and I have to say I'm impressed it's been brought in so promptly (pretty much everything else I'm waiting on has been shunted to 2017).

I'm just unboxing... The board looks great, I'm starting to unpack the minis, but the tokens seem printed way off-centre. Is anyone else's copy looking like this? I'm a bit disappointed, especially given I own The Convicted, and that had errors on the punch board too. Plus, one side of the printing was peeling off the back of the card. It was only around the edges, and doesn't seem to have affected the tokens, but I'm hoping it's not indicative of later issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ross
Ireland
Cork
Ireland
flag msg tools
The mysteries about how we evolved should not distract us from the indisputable fact that we did evolve. -- Jerry A. Coyne
badge
It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are. -- E E Cummings
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooh! That is almost an illegal sticker placement. Perhaps you should get in touch with the publishers about possible replacement pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are a little off, too - but not as much as yours. I think that qualifies for a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
Of course we'll send the new set of tokens - please use Officina Monstrorum mail: officinamonstorum@gmail.com and send us your address. I apolologize for that inconvenience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Mateusz... and please don't think I'm whinging. I've almost unpacked and set-up everything else. As someone who owns The Convicted, I'm really impressed by the way you've added to that. And everything else looks phenomenal. I'll add a couple of pictures here in a few minutes too.

Regards,

Jason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The past three games I received had mispunched(off center) boards, that said only one was really off, and not nearly as off as those. Also, in that case megacon, like mateusz rapidlythumbsup addressed the issue.

I cannot wait to get it in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finished the unboxing - I have the miniatures as well as the cubes, for convenience. It's a stunning looking package, from the board to the cards to the templates. And bringing it in, on time, too, as I said, is quite something. The only downside to owning this is I'm likely to struggle to put The Convicted on the table again for quite some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis (just my village's name)
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just unboxed mine, and everything seems to be fine! There is only a slight misalingment, but only on the back side. The front is percetly centered!

Mateusz, I have all the 190 cards, but on top of them I have some blank ones. Is this normal?
There are 18 double sided blank cards, 9 single sides blank cards with printed backs (attacker and defender reaction cards etc), and 3 strange cards: 1 with a road sign, and 2 with a compass sign! They are blank on the other side.
Maybe from another game?
In total I have 30 extra cards.

I'll upload images tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
Don't worry, there are bonus cards for you

agiorgitis wrote:
I just unboxed mine, and everything seems to be fine! There is only a slight misalingment, but only on the back side. The front is percetly centered!

Mateusz, I have all the 190 cards, but on top of them I have some blank ones. Is this normal?
There are 18 double sided blank cards, 9 single sides blank cards with printed backs (attacker and defender reaction cards etc), and 3 strange cards: 1 with a road sign, and 2 with a compass sign! They are blank on the other side.
Maybe from another game?
In total I have 30 extra cards.

I'll upload images tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis (just my village's name)
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
matio2007 wrote:
Don't worry, there are bonus cards for you
[/q]

So how am I supposed to use them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How many hero cards do you have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mae68it wrote:
How many hero cards do you have?

There should be:

190 Cards, including:
- 24 Attacker’s Development Cards
- 33 Defenders’ Development Cards
- 1 Assault Card
- 26 Attacker’s Order Cards
- 16 Attacker’s Special Cards
- 14 Attacker’s Reaction Cards
- 33 Defenders’ Order Cards
- 10 Defenders’ Special Cards
- 27 Defenders’ Reaction Cards
- 6 Commanders Cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petros Psarris
Greece
Zakynthos
Ionian Islands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Pretty amazed with the game…but the white back of the upgrade tiles still didn’t looked good to me…

Job is done… black matte vinyl sticker looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.