Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just picked up a used copy of Flight. The rulebook says 12 Avian Boards (check), 12 Flight Trait cards (theyre also cardboard, but check), the Cliff (check) 34 Trait cards and 14 Event cards.

I have:

28 Trait cards - 7x each of Nesting, Brood Parasite, Camouflage and Good Eyesight

and

13 Event cards - 7x Dive-Bomb and 6x Seed Dispersal

So I would guess I'm missing 1x Seed Dispersal, but what are the 6 Trait cards I'm missing? Or is the count in the rulebook wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
6 extra Carnivore cards, which have slightly modified card art from the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Do I need the additional Carivore cards if I'm getting a copy of the base game from Climate KS + an additonal set of base cards?

And can you confirm theyre are supposed to be 7 Seed Dispersal cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there should be 7 of each type of card other than Carnivore, including events.

As a general rule, there is 1 Carnivore card in the deck for each trait in the deck. The 4 traits + 2 events is where the 6 Carnivore count comes from. You can swap some of the Carnivore cards back and forth from the Climate deck while playing Flight, but it would be much better to have them in your deck. You can also try playing without them, but it'll probably give an advantage to people who don't worry about defense from being eaten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.