Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Farquhar
Australia
North Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am struggling to clearly identify this information from the Kickstarter page.

Were there any components in the Kickstarter Deluxe edition that were exclusive to Kickstarter backers?

I know they say "Kickstarter-Limited Exclusivity - Deluxe content will not enter regular distribution. However, it will be available in limited supply at conventions, through contests, online at the BGG promo store, and directly from Gamelyn Games."

Is there a Retail Base edition, a Retail Deluxe edition, and a Kickstarter Deluxe Edition? And if so, does anyone know the component differences.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Pretty positive there was just a Kickstarter version and a retail version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tolis Koutsikos

Athens
msg tools
mbmbmb
There's only one Base edition and one Deluxe edition, no matter where they come from. There's nothing strictly Kickstarter exclusive, except kickstarter prices were slightly lower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is just a Standard Edition and Deluxe Edition. If you were to buy a Retail Deluxe Edition you would get everything. There is nothing that is 100% exclusive to Kickstarter. The Deluxe Content is 4 Additional Bosses (Gunslinger, Apothecary, Bounty Hunter & Entertainer) 2 Extra Bullet Dice (Green & Blue) so all players have their own die, and a Plastic Wanted Card. It's the same in all of the Tiny Epic Series, there is nothing completely exclusive to Kickstarter but you do get your copy before retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I think a lot of your answer lay in the excerpt you quoted. As other above have mentioned, there's nothing exclusive to Kickstarter backers.

As you apparently did your homework by visiting the Kickstarter page, you saw that the deluxe content is:

- 2 extra dice (so game includes 4 dice - one of each player color)
- 4 extra Boss cards
- A clear "windowed" Wanted Poster card

So the above list is the difference between the deluxe content and the normal retail distribution content. And according to the excerpt you quoted, the deluxe content won't enter regular distribution, which means the deluxe content won't be available in the normal retail distribution games, but is available directly from the publisher, at conventions, etc.

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.