Subject: What's the difference between Quinned Games and R&R versions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chee Peng Ang
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe it has been discussed before.

Keyflower is published by both publishers. Apart from box differences, are there any difference in terms of components? Also can one buy Quinned Games version of the base game and R&R version of expansions?

Which version do you prefer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef Kevin
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
Yes, that's me in the latte!
mbmbmbmbmb
Only difference is the box art. I haven't put the boxes side by side, but I'm pretty positive that they are the exact same size. I have the Quined Masterprint version as I'm a fan of the box art of their version (although I still like the other). If I didn't have other Masterprints from Quined, I'd just get whatever is available. The Quined series just looks sweet on the shelf as a group.

The internal components are the same. Expansions you can buy either way and they will fit in the base game box.

I use the Meeple Realty insert and it's awesome. It fits in the masterprint box perfect so that should be confirmation they are the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.