Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Williams
United Kingdom
Penkridge
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to check, have I got these right?

1. The cards you choose during the draft MUST be played i.e. either added to your command line or scrapped to repair or rearrange. It is not possible to simply discard the card for no effect if you realise that it will not help you.

2. If you want to add a card to a slot that already has cards of the same element, you must stack them and cannot choose to discard the existing cards and start a new stack.

3. When you draw a command line damage card you first execute the command (e.g. turn 180 degrees) then add the card to the appropriate slot where it will execute during the activation phase.

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rassilonsghost wrote:
Just to check, have I got these right?

1. The cards you choose during the draft MUST be played i.e. either added to your command line or scrapped to repair or rearrange. It is not possible to simply discard the card for no effect if you realise that it will not help you.

2. If you want to add a card to a slot that already has cards of the same element, you must stack them and cannot choose to discard the existing cards and start a new stack.

3. When you draw a command line damage card you first execute the command (e.g. turn 180 degrees) then add the card to the appropriate slot where it will execute during the activation phase.

Thanks in advance

1. No, you can discard and the scrap effect is optional.
2. Correct
3. Don't know. I thought you just cover the slot and when it is its turn to activate, the damage card will trigger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
3. Yep. From the tutorial:

Slot Damage Cards:
* First, execute the instructions on the Damage Card.
* Whenever you next execute your Command Line, execute the Damage Card as if it was a Command Card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, discarding for no effect isn't allowed by the ways the rules are worded, but we have official word that the intent is you can discard them for no effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.