Battle for Sularia» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Gan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Influence Phase.

Is the placing of a card into the Influence Row mandatory?

In the v2 Comprehensive rules it states:

Quote:
The influence phase is where a player may place any card from their hand into the influence row face down.

But in the online version it states:

Quote:
The influence phase is where a player must place any one card from their hand into the influence row face down
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Punch-It Entertainment
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Justin!

Yes playing an influence card is mandatory. The rules version on our website is the most up to date.

Thanks for the question and we hope you are enjoying the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Couple more questions:

1) If a player draws from an empty deck, does that player immediately lose? This was a rule in the 1st version, but is absent from the online version of the comprehensive rules.

2) Barrage X. If a defending player assigns defenders to a Combatant with Barrage, does the Barrage effect still trigger? The comprehensive rules say "BARRAGE triggers after attackers become activated, and before Combatant damage is applied.", which I take to mean that the Barrage effect triggers, and then the attacking/defending Combatants do damage to one another.

3) Does a command window open in the Discard Phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Punch-It Entertainment
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize for the slow response for some reason BGG never notified me there was a response to this thread.

1.) yes if a player has to draw and cannot they lose immediately. I will look into the comprehensive rules online, not sure how that would have Ben removed.

2.) Barrage will still trigger tobadjacent site even if the Barrage combatant was defended.

3.) yes there is a command window in the discard phase.

Again I'm deeply sorry I missed this till now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
No problem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.