Subject: Thoughts after just the first game! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
WWG Con 2016!!!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today is October 22, 2016. The game arrived yesterday, and I was not diappointed in the least. In fact, there was more strategy than I anticipated - which is great

Well, my son and I played a game earlier this morning, and I rushed to KS comments and here to say how much we enjoyed it. He LOVED searching for and matching his colored dice to the price dice. It was so fun for me, too, watching him think where to allocate his dice. While his strategy wasn't the greatest (he's 5, folks), he still could get into the game nonetheless, and I've been so surprised by his willingness to play games lately. Think there's a gamer on the rise! Train 'em while they're young x)

Dice Bazaar is gonna be a keeper for years to come, I'm sure. And it seems like a game that'd be right up my wife's ally too. Low barrier to entry, lots of luck/not too thinky, but enough strategy for someone like me to enjoy as well.

Many kudos Fedor! So glad you relaunched and it was a success.

Now...on to next game with the Monkey-mini expansion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fedor Sosnin
United States
Sparks
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
A 2-4 player Trick-Taking card game with devastating skill cards & unique gameplay.
mbmbmbmbmb
ragamuffin jojo wrote:
Today is October 22, 2016. The game arrived yesterday, and I was not diappointed in the least. In fact, there was more strategy than I anticipated - which is great

Well, my son and I played a game earlier this morning, and I rushed to KS comments and here to say how much we enjoyed it. He LOVED searching for and matching his colored dice to the price dice. It was so fun for me, too, watching him think where to allocate his dice. While his strategy wasn't the greatest (he's 5, folks), he still could get into the game nonetheless, and I've been so surprised by his willingness to play games lately. Think there's a gamer on the rise! Train 'em while they're young x)

Dice Bazaar is gonna be a keeper for years to come, I'm sure. And it seems like a game that'd be right up my wife's ally too. Low barrier to entry, lots of luck/not too thinky, but enough strategy for someone like me to enjoy as well.

Many kudos Fedor! So glad you relaunched and it was a success.

Now...on to next game with the Monkey-mini expansion...

I am so happy to hear you guys enjoyed the game! Thank you for this review as this is the exact reason why I wanted to make this game.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts with the mini monkey expansion included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.