28.7% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried to save 1/2 way through The Delve last night. It made me run through setting up the next dungeon, then I exited. Testing a reload it shows the map all ready to go and, while it shows which monsters in the tracker, I can't tell where they go.

The journal was no help either.

Anyone figure out a way to "backtrack" just to see monster and hero placement?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Anderson
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no way to do so per se...

Time permitting it'd be worth setting up the board including monsters and tokens then taking a photo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Pozun
United States
Phoenixville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxam wrote:
There's no way to do so per se...

Time permitting it'd be worth setting up the board including monsters and tokens then taking a photo...

Agreed, we took a picture!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dale
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was about to ask the same question as it seem an oversight on FFG's part not to allow a save to take place after resolving a portal-exit but before setup of the next stage in a Delve. Having to take a photo is ridiculous given the app is supposed to handle the book-keeping.

Don't know if FFG read this but if they do - please sort this out as it makes the Delve option a real faff for those of us who have to play in numerous sessions. It really can't be that hard to implement....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.