Popular Tags: [View All]
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chit Chatters!

I have been a Special Olympics coach for several years now, coaching softball and basketball. Once a year Special Olympics organizes a nation wide "Tip A Cop" fundraising event in conjunction with Red Robin. Law enforcement officers will be assisting the wait staff today (10/22). Any gratuities you leave will be split between the your regular server and your local Special Olympics program. The link below provides a complete list of participating RR locations and hours. So if any of you have a hot date tonight or a planned a family night out or just feel like going out to eat, I would kindly ask that you consider going to your local Red Robin and help support your local athletes. If you don't particularly like RR, I believe you can simply drop by and donate or I have provided a link below where you can donate directly to Special Olympics.

Tap-A-Cop locations and hours.

Donate directly

Thanks and I hope you have a great weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.