6,658 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
42% of Goal | left

Support:

Milan
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's been out of stock from their store for a while and there hasn't been any news about it. It's pretty difficult to find over here and anyone who does have a copy isn't willing to sell haha.

I actually doubt FFG will be willing to devote any more time helping GW but maybe they'd be willing to do it for their customers? Have they released any additional info since the split?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there was some news that FFG is allowed to sell the remaining stock but they are not allowed to reprint a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh dang that hurts. It's been out of stock for quite a while

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zehder
msg tools
Amazon just got a very small number in, I saw some at a reasonable price on ebay earlier too. Hopefully they don't vanish while I am typing this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zehder
msg tools
Annnd they're gone. I see them on ebay for upwards of 80-90 dollars but occasionally a decent priced one pops up. I'd keep an eye on there and amazon, some more will probably pop up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anson Ng
msg tools
im trying to order one at 1.5x price and the order got voided and the price became 2x.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Pawle
Ireland
Dublin
D9
flag msg tools
designer
Save keys to open doors...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I had a couple of orders cancelled and refunded.

I'm sure I might find one at a reasonable price eventually but for now I've ordered a German edition, which I reckon I can get by with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.