$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
28.6% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

"Join The Ravens of VGG- Wyrdstone, Gold & Glory Awaits!"
United Kingdom
Scarborough
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally the Mordheim Warband list will match that of it's original tabletop counterpart as the Undead DLC is set for release on Tuesday 25th October!

This means that the Mordheim video game will finally include all 6 of the Warbands originally described in the tabletop game's rulebook- Mercenaries, Witch Hunters, Cult of the Possessed, Sisters of Sigmar, Skaven of Clan Eshin and Undead.

I can't say I'm not excited, because I am! Sneek peeks of the various warrior types have been released on Mordheim's Facebook page throughout the last month in the lead up to the release.

The Undead roster will be as follows:

Vampire (Captain)
Dreg (Hero)
Vampire Thrall (Hero)
Necromancer (Hero)
Zombie (Warrior)
Ghoul (Warrior)
Crypt Horror (Impressive)

They've got several fun little things going on in their makeup. Having almost total Fear/Terror across the board they are sure to be bad news for low Morale warbands such as Skaven, with Dregs being able to sacrifice life to give temporary boosts to Vampires and Vampire Thralls and having to pay upkeep to make Zombies remember their experience!

I can't wait!

I think the only thing I'd like to see now is the variable skins/rules for regional Mercenaries warbands, but with the console release also imminent who knows what we could see next!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony DuLac
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to pick that up!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony DuLac
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Except I'm not seeing any trace of this Undead warband listed anywhere on the DLC Page or store page. Link?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Join The Ravens of VGG- Wyrdstone, Gold & Glory Awaits!"
United Kingdom
Scarborough
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try now, I picked it up earlier today! zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.