4 Posts

Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Warrior priest in a three player game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Bond
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the warrior priest is the party leader in a 3 player game, does he get a total of 4 activations or 3? His innate ability is to activate twice per hero phase, but I am not sure how this works in a three player game where he is the party leader and already activates twice because of that.
Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mb
On the card Warrior priest for 3 players' games, it's written that he activates once + another activation when he is the party leader.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bond
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played in a while and just realized this was a dumb question. The cards are just reminding us that in a three player game they act first AND last if they are party leader. My bad. Been awhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panos
Greece
flag msg tools
All character cards have the same rulings on them. If you play with all four, everyone activates once. If you play with two characters each one activates twice, in this order: party leader -> second character -> party leader -> second character. If you play with three the party leader activates twice and all other characters activate once, in this order: party leader -> second character -> third character -> party leader.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.