3 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: One mission in RtL rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Linio Shay
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So there's basically one mission in the first "campaign" of Rise of the Goblins...

Is there more in Kindred Fire?

It was kind of a letdown for us, we're wondering if we should continue playing.

I see now paying content, what is the volume there?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, Rise of the Goblins was an introductory campaign. Kindred Fire is a full campaign.

the Delve is a different style, it's not a campaign at all, but a random dungeon crawl generator.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fox Reinard
msg tools
Kindred Fire includes an introduction (you don't get any travel before you're in the first quest), two (out of three possible) act I quests, an Interlude, two possible act II (based on win/loss of the interlude) quests and a finale.

Along the way are a number of side-quests picked at random from the available options (based on what you told it you own), usually at most two between each main quest.

(edit: I think) you usually have four weeks until the next main quest starts, so you can do one side quest, return to shop, do the other, return to shop and be ready for the next main quest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.