51st State» Forums » Rules

Subject: Chapel card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Neff

Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, my wife and I still really love the original game and continue to play it in favor of the Imperial Settlers-like Master Set.

The Chapel is a Feature location with the following icons:

Card --> 1 Point

There is not an opportunity to place workers here, as it is a Feature location. How do you score points with the Chapel? Immediately, do you have the opportunity to discard card(s)? One or up to three?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bneffer wrote:

I don't seem to have a Chapel in my copy of 51st. Is it from one of the expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bneffer wrote:
Thanks, my wife and I still really love the original game and continue to play it in favor of the Imperial Settlers-like Master Set.

Card --> 1 Point

There is not an opportunity to place workers here, as it is a Feature location. How do you score points with the Chapel? Immediately, do you have the opportunity to discard card(s)? One or up to three?

This is a card from The New Era, so the question should be posted there.

This "-->" arrow means that it's an action, but you don't send any workers there, since it's a Feature location. As an action, you can discard a card from your hand to put 1VP on The Chapel.

Either way, The Chapel had a minor misprint, which was corrected here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.