4,187 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
26.4% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Lance Hart
United States
Texas
flag msg tools

My first venture into game design. It's a very short RPG meant to help introduce new players to the genre. No thick rules, comes with pre-made characters, and mission generator to help drop you into action as quickly as possible. My hope is that it should be great for one-shot game nights.

The premise of the game is that you are a team of supercharged American historical figures that travel through time and space to defend liberty in America.

I've been a boardgame player for years and played my first session of D&D about 2 years ago. Wowza - I loved it and wanted to share the experience with others that had no background in it. This game is actually a product of trying to get my sister to try an RPG. I tried creating this around every complaint she had against playing D&D. She played it, loved it, and wants to GM the game herself with her friends.

If you're interested in play testing, please let me know and I'll be happy to PM you a download link. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.