Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
When at the gate you encounter one other world card, does it have anything to do with the location, which has the same name?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm no sure what do you mean. Can you provide an example?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Hristov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
I'd say no, as otherworld encounters are sort of "you step thru a portal, transporting you somewhere thru space & time", so you're not really in the actual space. Even if you resolve a gate (as we call them for short) on Plateau of Leng and the card says "Plateau of Leng", you ignore the location specifics.

If I'm understanding your question that is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Officially, the other world cards any all the locations that will ever say "Plateau of Leng" are totally and separate locations.

You can still house-rule in that, after resolving the effects of a Plateau of Leng card, if you closed the gate, you can choose to move to Leng. And if you failed to close the gate, your tushie gets dumped unceremoniously there, like it or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.