Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the kickstarter and even the late chance to back. So I will wait for retail and hope for an opportunity to sometime purchase the promos. But I have a question that is part rules and part not so I hope it can be asked here. I find only one mention of the sacrifice pile but no definition about what it is. I wonder if it is cards that are permanently out of the game. Also, I see preorders available at online retailers for the character packs as well as the base game but their is no mention of the campaign deck. Was that kickstarter only? Sorry I am so late to this game. It looks really good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erwin Bonsma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sacrifice pile is indeed for cards that are permanently out of the game. Sacrificed Fire Gem cards, however, go back to the Fire Gems pile, as there's an unlimited number of them, at least according to the rules. The actual number of physical cards is obviously limited, so it helps to recycle sacrificed ones.

The campaign starter deck will be available later. It's currently planned for January 2017. Also kickstarter backers that have chosen it will get it later, in a second shipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Talley
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have played Star Realms then Sacrifice=Scrap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.