6,837 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
43.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Ecosmith Ecosmith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The Dark Tower, 'It wasn't an invasion!', the little black 'seeds' (of the Unknown God, clearly)...

I think Chas & Jan Engan should have got a little nod in the credits

Eco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathias Heilmann
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure what you're trying to tell us, but you know that "At the mountains of madness" is a story by H.P. Lovecraft, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mathias, as you say, 'At the Mountains of Madness' was written by HPL.

'Beyond the Mountains of Madness' is the world's best Role-Playing campaign authored by Chas and Jan Engan. It expands HUGELY on HPL's story. And the most expansive and gorgeous version of that campaign is published only in GERMAN. Check it out if you want to really treat yourself.

Ecosmith, I'd appreciate it if you would add a serious SPOILERS tag for those who might eventually play the BtMoM campaign.

Edit: Oh how INTENSELY LAME ! Just discovered that Robert Price stole the title of the campaign for a short story collection he released last year. I used to admire the guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ecosmith Ecosmith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
="chicklewis"]Mathias, as you say, 'At the Mountains of Madness' was written by HPL.

'Beyond the Mountains of Madness' is the world's best Role-Playing campaign authored by Chas and Jan Engan. It expands HUGELY on HPL's story. And the most expansive and gorgeous version of that campaign is published only in GERMAN. Check it out if you want to really treat yourself.

Ecosmith, I'd appreciate it if you would add a serious SPOILERS tag for those who might eventually play the BtMoM campaign.

Edit: Oh how INTENSELY LAME ! Just discovered that Robert Price stole the title of the campaign for a short story collection he released last year. I used to admire the guy.

I beg your pardon! Oops. I have added spoiler tags to my op.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.