Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ?» Forums » Rules

Subject: Plot counters in Labyrinth 2 the awakening. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michel D
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are more counters for plots (and WMD) in the expansion "Labyrinth the awakening".
Should they be used too? There's nothing talking about them in the rules for 2 players (I didn't read the solitaire part of the rules).

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi Michel,

The Plot counters in Awakening are provided as replacements of Plot counters from the original Labyrinth if they have become worn over time and can be identified face down.

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're just replacements if the base game's markers show signs after repeated use; you still start a game with 6 normal Plots (three 1-Plot, two 2-Plot and one 3-Plot) and with 6 WMD Plots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Bender
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
These are spare counters as the Plot and WMD markers wear-out more frequently than most. We had room on the counter-sheet, so added them in at the request of play-testers. Also, there is a spare, dark green 1st Plot marker.

Note that when playing the Alternative History Campaign Game described on page 18, there is a chance for up to 9 WMD to become available, so you will need 3 of the extra 6 WMD to play this scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel D
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you guys. I really didn't know what to do with the normal plots (it was more clear with the WMD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
Leto597 wrote:
Thank you guys. I really didn't know what to do with the normal plots (it was more clear with the WMD.

I came in here about to post this exact same question.

Thanks for clarifying this. I assumed that it was just a worn component replacement issue, but I wasn't sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.