$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.8% of Goal | left

Support:

Trevor Bender
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Mark Herman, Erik Krommenhoek and I will be running a Plan Orange tournament during the SD HISTCON convention on Sunday November 2016.

www.sdhist.com

We can manage up to 16 players in a Swiss format and will be playing from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Sunday. Bring a copy of the C3i Nr 29 Magazine Game if you have it so we will ensure having enough on hand.

You can sign up by expressing interest in this thread or at the con during registration.

Come play this "what-if" game on Pacific Ocean combat in the 1930s based on the popular Empire of the Sun (EotS) game with designer Mark Herman!

We will do a teaching demo starting at 9:00 AM during the hour before the tournament.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be interesting to hear the statistics from your tournament on number of games played and how many times they resulted in a US victory vs a Japanese one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O
msg tools
I'm interested, but I've also never played. Perhaps, I can be an alternate filling in only if you should fail to get enough players (which I highly doubt).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Krommenhoek
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to it! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Kreder
United States
Nuevo
California
flag msg tools
Founder of the The Wargame Bootcamp
badge
My hero Grumpy Bonaparte
mbmbmbmbmb
sideshowroberto wrote:
I'm interested, but I've also never played. Perhaps, I can be an alternate filling in only if you should fail to get enough players (which I highly doubt).

I can run demos of Plan orange at Wargame Bootcamp if you would like to learn the game before the tournament. We'll start on Friday, probably late morning when we get there, Trevor is also running a demo before the tournament.

I encourage you to jump in and play in the tournament, it is really is a good game and worth the effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.