Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Taylor
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we are playing November game 2 and we have a problem. We have to complete 3 objectives to win. But all we have left is cute the 3 diseases and have 3 vaccine factories, and sabotage 2 military bases. Well we already have 3 vaccine factories thanks to end game rewards. So I imagine that objective is just automatically complete. But the problem is with the military bases, there is only one left on the map and no more come out during setup, the stickers are all gone. We've already vaccinated and eliminated Coda so the objective for vaccinating six cities is already done and torn up.

Help! How can we complete three objectives when there's only 2 left to complete. Really only one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Taylor
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spunXtain wrote:
So we are playing November game 2 and we have a problem. We have to complete 3 objectives to win. But all we have left is cute the 3 diseases and have 3 vaccine factories, and sabotage 2 military bases. Well we already have 3 vaccine factories thanks to end game rewards. So I imagine that objective is just automatically complete. But the problem is with the military bases, there is only one left on the map and no more come out during setup, the stickers are all gone. We've already vaccinated and eliminated Coda so the objective for vaccinating six cities is already done and torn up.

Help! How can we complete three objectives when there's only 2 left to complete. Really only one...

Nevermind I found Matt's instructions on it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.