5 Posts

Roll Player» Forums » General

Subject: Dragonkin rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
If you are reading this, it means I have more geekgold than I know what to do with. 1st person to geekmail me gets 8 gg
badge
BGG.Com It's the only site I visit where it's a bigger sin to call someone a jackass than it is to be a jackass.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question.... I just played this for the first time this weekend. I did not see, nor was I looking for, the Dragonkin character. Does it come with the game or is it a custom card?

Thx,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dragonkin is in the base game. There were no kickstarter exclusives. The six in the box are:

Dwarf
Human
Elf
Dwarf
Orc
Dragonkin

The one promo race board is Frogkin, which is available in the BGG store.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
If you are reading this, it means I have more geekgold than I know what to do with. 1st person to geekmail me gets 8 gg
badge
BGG.Com It's the only site I visit where it's a bigger sin to call someone a jackass than it is to be a jackass.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Keith. FYI its a REALLY fun game. Only downside is I messed backing it on kickstarter, but I just ordered from Coolstuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you enjoyed it! Glad you fixed your downside too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kmatejka wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it! Glad you fixed your downside too.

Order ID is CSI-2*****2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.