Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Baronio
Switzerland
Sorengo
Ticino
flag msg tools
mb
Hello. I have little questions.

1) When i choise to swap cards, i can choise the card from the fields of my opponent. It is not the opponent to choise witch card to give me. Right?

2) When the end card is revealed, the others card in the middle go to the player in turn or they are discarted?

3) I have try the game in Essen. The man who explained have said that you can use the abilities only if you have the majority and not the same cards in the stack. Is not better?

Excuse me for my english.

Best regard
Paolo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
here are the answers to your questions:

1) The active player chooses which card to take from the opponent (except if the opponent is protected by the 7s, then you have to take a 7).

2) The game ends immediately when the end card is revealed. The other cards in the middle are discarded.

3) Tied majorities are enough to have an active ability. So you got a slightly wrong explanation in this point.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Baronio
Switzerland
Sorengo
Ticino
flag msg tools
mb
Thank'you.

KivasFajo wrote:

1) The active player chooses which card to take from the opponent (except if the opponent is protected by the 7s, then you have to take a 7).

Protected by number 6, right?

KivasFajo wrote:
3) Tied majorities are enough to have an active ability. So you got a slightly wrong explanation in this point.

For me, the game gains in play if we make the activation only with the majorities. Is only a impression.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
poldeold wrote:
Thank'you.

KivasFajo wrote:

Protected by number 6, right?

Right. I always confuse the 6s and 7s.
The 6 protects against swapping, while the 7 protects against discarding.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.